This training module is designed to give you the information, Knowledge and understanding of the main principals of providing Privacy and Dignity so that you can continually deliver these fundamentals to individuals whilst allowing them to make informed choices and decisions surrounding their own care
The objective of this training is to deliver the understanding of Privacy and Dignity which are
- What Privacy and Dignity is within care?
- Why as an industry professional do, we need to provide privacy and dignity to the individuals we care and support?
- When do we need to provide Privacy and dignity?
- Where is privacy and dignity implemented?
What you will learn
This training will deliver
- The definitions of Privacy and Dignity
- Why privacy and dignity could be compromised
- Always Maintaining privacy and dignity
- Personal information and maintaining privacy
- Reporting of concerns
- The importance of informed decisions and choices
- Risks and the assessment of them
- Individual opinions and influences
- Difficult and challenging decisions
- Valuing people
- Supporting active participation
Time: 1 hour